replacing RSX headlamp bulb

I was trying to replace the bulb on my RSX, but I couldn't get the clip back on. Anyone know where there's a diagram or instructions on this?

Add pictures here
âś–

Define "clip".
1) The power connector? 2) The round ring with the big hole in the middle?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
If your RSX is still under warranty, Acura will replace it for free. It's a miserable job to do yourself.

Add pictures here
âś–