1988 Audi 90 5 cyl fuel pump wanted

any one out there have a Fuel Pump for a 1988 Audi 90 5 cyl manual fwd? I need one and they are not that cheap... let me know if you do, and let me know your price. thanks.

Kevin May
I was wondering if anyone knew when the new S8 will be released. I have a leased 2001 and am hoping to get another in 4/04
VC