Fuel Pump Recommendation Wanted

What brand is the best electric suck thru fuel pump on the market? I want to use the electric pump for priming carb only and then run on the mechanical pump. Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

The E8011 (6 volt) or E8012S (12 volt) pumps are solenoid type pumps which can be used in draw thru applications. They are available from a number of suppliers under various part numbers. I got one from MAC's.

Joel