1989 90Q sluggish performance

I've been trying to fix this problem for over a year now... When I try and accellerate it feels like something is holding my car back and will stutter/surge (the brakes have been checked/replaced). The problem seems to
get better after warmed up a bit. Here is all I've done to try and fix it: replaced all fluids replaced fuel filter and pump new plugs/wires new distributor rotor/cap new ignition coil new timing and other belts new O2 sensor new catalytic convertor and muffler Anyone have any suggestions on where else I should look to fix the problem?
Toby wrote:

the problem. :-) Is this a N/A I5? The first thing I would look for is a vacuum leak, probably in the intake boot but could be anywhere in the vacuum system or multiple places. Check for a leak in the decel valve. This is located in the passenger fender behind the fuel distributor in the44s. Try a can of Teckron injector cleaner. Do you have a problem with poor starting? Let us know what you find.
yeah, it's a N/A I5 and I forgot to say that I also replaced the intake boot to :p. I'll try and track all the vacuum lines and see if there is maybe a crack in one of 'em and I'll look for that decel valve also. Thanks! I hope this works.
Toby