I've been to Hellstinky..

I have walked the yard and paced the gravel driveway of Jan Anderrson. Its pretty surreal to look back and say "Hey I've been there... I've drive the BBQ and Franny.. and I have seen the bus". Really puts the pictures to a perspective. I've walked the Hellsinki ground. So I can't thank Jan enough for putting up with me for 4 days and not cutting me up with an axe and putting me in the bags of leaf mold. I had a great time. So I would just like to publicly(Not pubicly) thank Jan for everything. Like I told him.. theres always a open door and a bed at my house for a visitor. Jan will be getting something in the mail thats not a bomb within the next 2-3 months:)

-Kirin Jacobsen

1962 bug Seabert..almost back on the road
Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

On 30 Aug 2003 20:27:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (Kirin Jacobsen) left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Bag of moldy leaves? :-) Cool deal. I think it's neat when people from here can meet in "real life."

Reply to
travis

..................He did mention early on that Kirin was visiting. I emailed him two days ago about that "massive fweem" exhaust tip but haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe he's still trying to recuperate from Kirin's visit!

...........heh heh

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Jan has blewn up a Mazda engine again. Might be that he has been to the cuba libre -department and not writing here.

My public condolences for the engine mishap.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Did he make you clean the leaves from the yard ;)

So, tell us, what did you like about Finland and Helsinki. How does it look like for a canadian?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

LOL

Couldn't bring myself to cutting you up and bagging you, who would have carried all those bags uphill and in the woods then? I must say it was fun to have my own slave there for a moment, too bad I had to let you go. I think there's a law against slave labor here.

Anyhoo, I hope you had funand aren't too shaken and mentally disturbed to return some day.. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks Olli.

Yes the engine blew up after the first 25km of driving. Oh well. Deja Vu.

Yesterday I bought another Mazda parts car with a "ran when parked" 2 liter engine. Will see if it runs as is, and later on I'll transfer the good "go-fast" parts to the "new" engine. Depending on how many of them survived.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

He may be trying to work off the fatty food we ate. He's had two weeks to recuperate from me. Maybe Tim should watch out if I ever move back east he might just get to meet me. But Jan will tell you that I'm not a psycho or a axe murderer.. and I don't say Eh... too often:)

-Kirin

Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

....................I'm not as exciting as Jan who is after all the King of us all. But, if you come by, we could go to the Saturday night 'cruise' that a local radio station here puts on every week in the Home Depot parking lot. There're quite a few nice cars there if the weather's nice. I bet they don't even have Home Depot in Hell-Stinkee.........HAH!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Yeah but I bet you don't have Helsinki tire. The equivalent of Canadian tire but with a helluva lot more exhaust parts and ammo lol.

-Kirin

Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

Nah man. Jan actually does yardwork believe it or not;)

Well I have to tell you that I have pretty much been everywhere man. Last count I only have four continents to go to before I have been on every continent/major landmass in the world.. That being.. South america,Australia,Africa and Antartica.. My dad is Danish so he has the link to Denmark. And I have been to Denmark 8 times. Anyways the land outside of helsinki looks very much like where I live(Which is burning right now like crazy... the Kelowna wild fires are 6 hours away from where I live and we have a summer place up there...) Just the tree lined two lane roads.. pretty dreamy stuff. The city was well.. European and Scandivian(Not sure if thats the way to describe it..) As for Finnish people or should I say women lol. Hey they looked like what I expected for Scandivians. Except those wackos with the 50s hairdoos that drive the rock and roll cars.. The Finnish language is waaay off Danish. Sounds very russian to me(hope nobody gets offended by that). I can pick up some Danish when I'm over there. But when Jan was talking to friends I was pretty clueless. He could of been calling me a skinny milky white mommas boy from Canada for all I know.. Anyways I really enjoyed my time there and certainly wouldn't stop from coming back.

-Kirin Jacobsen

Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

I knew that cell phone call was planned so I would have to do more work lol... I liked the part of slashing the bags with that machete...:)

(Crawls up to Jans door....) I just swam over the atlantic....

-Kirin

Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

Reply to
Braukuche

..................Jan the Magyar?

.........cool!

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Well like I said russian was the only thing close I could place in my mind at the time. I haven't ever been to estonia yet...

-Kirin

Reply to
Kirin Jacobsen

Finnish language originates from the Ugric language family, along with for example Hungarian.

Jan

Reply to
Jan