I've been banned

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

Well, at least Christian has now seen the legal posting. Guess I'll leave it up to the rest of you to figure out what is going on and print it out for me.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

Oops, just needed another IP address on another subnet. With the amount of subnets available to me I guess he'll have to shut his site down if he expects to hide from those of us with a vested interest in the legal ramifications of his actions behind closed doors.

Christian,

I'll be watching to see your actions over the next few days. The ball is indeed in your court..............Again, this is not a threat, but a promise of things to come should you take my other posting and emails lightly.

Bill S.

Bill S. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Same thing here, Got my IP banned also, whole subnet was banned. Had to break out the cellular modem to see if my posts were still being used.

Reply to
Mike King

WTF???

Reply to