1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof

oh dear ive notice my 6year old car has bubble paint suspect rust beneath the paint ive contact audi uk about this but wud not commit or repair this under there paint warranty fxxx tossers does any other ////

Reply to
big up 2 u

Don't now about UK dealers but my local Canadian dealer is about to replace my hood (bonnet) for bubbling under the paint too - along edge on passenger side. I have a 1996 S6 which is 8 years into the 10 year perforation warranty. Kudos to my local dealer.

Tony

96 S6
Reply to
Tony