Re: 1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof

After taking my A3 to my dealership in cambridge, They took the car in and repaired it. They also gave me a a free courtesy car. The repair work was for rust in the roof channels.

Reply to
howard

repaired it. They also gave me a a free courtesy car. The repair work was for rust in the roof channels.

Mine has this problem. What dealers did you use?

Reply to
Chris Bartram