2001 A6 2.8 vibrating

Hi - am new to this group. Bought a certified preowned 2001 A6 2.8 last fall. At that time the car vibrated at and above 65 mph. They fixed this with a front end alignment. In Feb. I blew a tire on a
pothole, resulting in a bent rim on what is now my spare tire. Got a new tire, all tires were balanced, front end re-aligned, no problem. Then a couple of months ago the car started vibrating at 65 mph again. Took it back to Audi a week ago, got a tire balance, no problems. Then ONE week later, it started to vibrate again at 65 mph. Obviously something's going on to make the car vibrate again - and it's not like I'm off-roading with the car or anything! I'm just driving it on normal highways. Any suggestions of what I can make sure Audi checks out? TIA!
I have a 2007 A4 and have had the same problem. I have now brought it to the dealership 3 times and they are now telling me this is normal and ice/snow/dirt builds up and I have to bring it in to them so they can remove the wheels and scrape off the ice/dirt. They charge you for their time and to rebalance if needed everytime. I am quite upset about it and did not know that I had purchased a summer car. If it is a summer car, why to I need the quattro?????
--
Marie Audrey

you take it to a dealership to get the rims jet blasted...........wow, is ye a milyonair.

The 2007 rims suck. I have the same problem on a 2007 A3. The rims also stick out beyond the protection ring on the tires so they scrape the curb.
Why the dealership? Don't you have access to a garden hose?
--
I don't read Google's spam. Reply with another service.

Are either of you running aftermarket wheels and tires?
--
marko_tomas13