96 a-6 quattro transmission question

I just completed a filter and fluid change. used Pentosin ATF1 Now when I start car up in morning after sitting all night.. It has this cavitation noise after start up but eventually goes away after it gets warm.. Car shifts fine etc.. any ideas on this. I have rechecked fluid level after it has warmed up and it is full..??

Reply to
Rob Alward

I didn't think they had a level checking dip stick. Requires VAG system to interrogate the trans to see if level is OK.

If this is the case you may be low on fluid.

Reply to
Tony

Reply to
Rob Alward