96 Transmission Question

Before we junk our beloved 96 Town and Country mini-van I have one question. The pin that holds the transmission differential is coming loose. This we are told has cracked the case. It now makes noise when not give some gas. Is there a short term cure to keep this together. Don't want to call a tow truck before the replacement vehicle arrives.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Nope, you'll need to either repair/rebuild the xmission or replace the vehicle.

L8tr... Steve m...

Reply to
Steve m...