Audi Quattro 5000 transmission

Hello, this is my first post

Hey I've been reading/researching the web site

for building a kit car...They talk about using a Audi 5000 transmission for their rear poweredkit car. they have kits to link a Audi trans with a chevy V8.

They also say that it is the equivalent of a Porche transmission. If so, I came across one at a salvage yard.. How much is one of these transmissions go for on the open market, AS IS...

The Audi car I saw was a AWD unit, with the extra drive shaft to drive the rear wheels...

==Alfredo

Reply to
alfredo texaca