98 a4 2.5tdi

can anyone help my 2.5 tdi seems to be overfueling at idle, i get clouds of smoke when stood at junctions but it clears at speed and doesn't smoke when turbo kicks in and power seems ok, I have also
changed the mof recently(this doesn't happen every time but seems to be an intermittent fault)
---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ----------------------------------------------