A4 centre air vent removal

I'm new to this group and apologise if this is either a really stupid question or has been asked a million times before but........ how do I remove the centre console air vents (the ones above the radio) on a

1997 A4 Avante please? I don't want to just lever them out if there's a sneaky screw or fixing lug somewhere. Thanks. Dave C
Reply to
Dave

Tony