A4 centre air vent removal

I'm new to this group and apologise if this is either a really stupid question or has been asked a million times before but........ how do I remove the centre console air vents (the ones above the radio) on a
1997 A4 Avante please? I don't want to just lever them out if there's a sneaky screw or fixing lug somewhere. Thanks. Dave C
You just 'lever them out'. They are held in by molded plastic on the sides of each of them. There is no hidden part. Just use a prying device between them to gain a small relief and then gently pull out. This is how I removed mine to add the boost gage to the center vent.