A6 2001 hazard light relay

Please,can any one help me gain access to the hazard light switch on my A6,so that i can replace it with a new one (Indicators gone haywire,and not working properly.
mny thanks....Steve

You have to prise out the trim around the switches/cupholders in order to access the switch.

thanks mate,will give it a go....Steve