FAO Fred re: hazard light switch

Fred i got hold of our local VOSA chap today as curiosity got the better of me regarding your hazard light switch.

but this is the how it stands regarding the mot.

The hazard warning lamp "tell-tale" may be a seperate light or the same as the indicator "tell-tale". However it must be a flashing light.

hope this helps you.

Reply to
reg

Can I be smug now?

Reply to
gazzafield

Many thanks for both your efforts. I like to do things properly and keep within the rules. It helps sleeping at night!

Reply to
Fred

go on, just this once though ;o)

Reply to