A6 dash lights

I have an A6 1996 2.6 SE. All the LED type indicators have stopped glowing. E G PRND321, fuel computer, outside temp, and service indicator. all other dashboard lights working. Must be some common
supply to these that has gone. Anybody know anything about this problem.
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:38:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com (D Smith) wrote:

Check the 5 amp fuse in the #15 position.
The instrument cluster itself may have went south.

on warm ambient days mine start to disappear from right to left reaching approx 1/3 of the panel.........not sure why the ambient causes this to happen but it does.
there have been a number of discussions on this fault over the years so it seems an Audi thing.
dj '98 A4 2.4 SE.
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:38:32 +0100, "Sue Ridge"

Mine does something similar too. I'm not sure if it is the transparent cover going opaque with age.