A6 dash lights

I have an A6 1996 2.6 SE. All the LED type indicators have stopped glowing. E G PRND321, fuel computer, outside temp, and service indicator. all other dashboard lights working. Must be some common supply to these that has gone. Anybody know anything about this problem.

Reply to
D Smith

Check the 5 amp fuse in the #15 position.

The instrument cluster itself may have went south.

Reply to
Madesio

on warm ambient days mine start to disappear from right to left reaching approx 1/3 of the panel.........not sure why the ambient causes this to happen but it does.

there have been a number of discussions on this fault over the years so it seems an Audi thing.

dj '98 A4 2.4 SE.

Reply to
Sue Ridge

I tried the fuse # 15 but its not that. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
D Smith

Mine does something similar too. I'm not sure if it is the transparent cover going opaque with age.

Mark