A8 4.0 TDI Quattro Stalls / Power Loss

Hi All, I run a 4.0 TDI and have a repeating fault which the dealer says isn't there. My car is 2 years old and done 6k miles only. On 3 occasions I have
been cruising on the motorway and then been held up in traffic. After about 10 minutes in park and very slow progress the engine judders violently and runs rough. The warming coil light comes on on the dash. Pressing the accellerator has no effect. The car will not move. The engine doesn't rev. Switch off the engine and re start and all seems fine. The dealer said the system recorded a fault but he can't find it. I need help to get this sorted under warranty. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in anticipation.
If your car s still under warrenty can you not ask for a new vehicle as the dealership will not repair your vehicle. Are they breaking there 3 year contract.?????