altitude sensor

I need to find the Altitude sensor on my 1988 Audi 90 2.5 NG engine. Are there any repairs maintence for the Air Flow meter? TIA

George wrote:

Most likely a bad connection is the problem.

Well....More likely the MAF has gone to Heaven...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
daytripper wrote:

Quite sure that the 88s didn't have a MAF on the mechanical injection. Instead they used the air flow plate to modulate injectors.

Whether vane or hot wire, a MAF by any other name...And sitting in a fairly hostile environment, not immune to failure, certainly no less so than a wire suddenly no longer connecting...
/daytripper