'90 Grand Wagoneer - Oil Pressure Sensor Location?

1990 Grand Wagoneer:

The Oil Pressure Indicator on the dash gauges has been stuck at the top (80) for quite awhile now. (Consistently reads 80 whether stone cold or warmed up - - and the needle never moves).

I suspect it's due to a faulty (failed or disconnected) oil pressure sensor - - but I haven't been able to locate it, and even my complete Service Manual for this particular Jeep doesn't address its location.

Would appreciate any info regarding the exact location of that oil pressure sensor so I can find and diagnose or replace it if necessary.

Thanks, KCG

Reply to
KCG

Got me. Thought it was by the oil filter.

Hmm.. found a cool site.

And if you scroll down, there is a yellow engine block with the pressure switch/sender poking out of it.

DougW

Got it - - and found it. I had searched all around the block but it somehow eluded me. Many thanks for the tip/link, Doug!

KCG

Reply to
KCG

Glad it helped.