Audi A4 Avant Central Locking

Recently a couple of the doors on my car have started failing to lock, with the diagnosis being a defective "bi-pressure pump" (the pump supplying both
pressure and vacuum for the central locking system - I only mention that for the sake of clarity). The cost for this item in the UK is 290 inc VAT. Are there any factors supplying this item at a lesser cost? GSF say they don't.
Thanks for any help.
Bloroth

This may be of use.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-A4-A8-CENTRAL-LOCKING-PUMP-NEW-GENUINE-AUDI_W0QQitemZ110102450510QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10372QQcmdZViewItem
Richard

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-A4-A8-CENTRAL-LOCKING-PUMP-NEW-GENUINE-AUDI_W0QQitemZ110102450510QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10372QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks Richard
Why didn't I think of looking there! Must have been tired? Thanks for the info. Unfortunately auction over by the time I had a look.
Bloroth