Central Locking Problem with 2001 Carisma

Hi
I have a 2001 Mitsu Carisma and the central locking is playing up. It unlocks all the doors but it wont lock them.
I have to lock the doors manually and then when I turn the key in the
drivers door, it unlocks as it should but locking just locks the drivers door.
Have tried all the doors and the boot but same story.
Is really wet here just now could that be the problem?
Thanks in advance
Ian
Hi
I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Carisma and the central locking is playing up. It unlocks all the doors but it wont lock them.
I have to lock the doors manually and then when I turn the key in the drivers door, it unlocks as it should but locking just locks the drivers door.
Have tried all doors and boot with same result.
Could it be to do with the fact we have severe sleet and snow here just now and some damp has gotten in?
Does this car use the same motor/solenoid to lock as it does to open?
Will it sort itself when things get dryer?
Any ideas much appreciated.
Cheers
Ian
The passengers door has a micro switch on the lock itself, Just disconnect it , This gives an earthing signal to the door lock ECU , . As the signal is in millivolts a small amount of water/salt will short circuit it jonny

now
Have you checked the internal locking switch by the handbrake console. Mine did the same as yours once and it was this switch gunked up and when it got knocked, the dirt was not allowing it to return to the neutral position. Worth a try.
--
__
Rufus