Audi A4 clutch problem 60K miles

I have an audi A4, Clutch semms to be bad 60K miles. Should I trade in on a new one or have it fixed? Dealer is quoting $1100. Does this seem high?

quattro or non quattro?
Expect around 500/$1000 for a new clutch, shop about and pay half that, you don't have to use the Audi dealer, remember they charge a premium.