Audi A4

My brother owns a 1997 Audi A4, he tells me that the 'lower door trims' ? have rusted and he's been told that Audi want around £95 each for replacements.

As he only paid £1,000 for the car he's wondering if someone on this newsgroup may know of a cheaper source, unfortunately he's not on the Internet so any pointers in the right direction which I can pass on gratefully received.. Tia Ivan

Reply to
Ivan

Could be worth checking out ebay or a vwhicle dismantler is always a good bet.

Reply to
Petesmad