What do you think is better?
snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com

"yesenia ferrand" wrote

Coke or Pepsi?
yesenia ferrand wrote:

Honda.
E.P.

their adds better........

I don't see too many solid daily driver 20-30 year old Hondas around, and I've had two of them (recent ones).
Now the three old benzes and two 20 year old audis I've had, it's hard to believe they're that old, and yet so great. Perhaps the newer Japanese cars will be more robust and not start falling apart after 15 years.
cp
cp wrote:

There are a ton of mid-'80s-vintage Hondas on the roads around here. Same for Toyotas.

I've got a 16-year-old 80q, and it ain't new, by any stretch. But it is solid, seeing as how I'm religious about preventative maintenance.
My "stable" of Audis has nearly 600k miles, total, and they all go just fine. I'm sure Mercs would be the same.
But if you have to ask, you should probably think "Honda/Toyota." Especially in a trollish sort of situation...
E.P.

How long is a piece of string.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

BMW BMW BMW 'nuff said?

Yep, nothing like anonymous Japanese cars to stir the soul ;-)

How's that? And is yours a typical experience that "Eurotrash" get?
You must be a fool or a troll.
cp
yesenia ferrand wrote:

Saab.