Audi TT - CD ROM Service Manual

I am interested in buying an Audi TT service manual (USA) in CD ROM format. Is anyone willing to burn and sell me a copy?
Moe.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Audi-TT-2000-06-factory-repair-manual-CD-ROM-NEW_W0QQitemZ230118874331QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the link. I've already seen that e-bay ad. How ridiculous! I'm not interested in paying $68 plus a ludicrous amount for "shipping & handling" for a CD ROM. I'm willing to pay $15 for a copy of the disc including s&h.
Moe.