Which Service Manual CD?

There are a bunch of different service manual CD's for the Eclipse on ebay. Each seller claims his is the best. Prices vary from around $6 to $30. Some have broad year ranges while others are year specific. Anybody out there have a preference?

Thanks!

Geary Morton

Reply to
Geary Morton

I preferred, and bought the CD version, from the dealer, when I bought the car I print out the pages I need when I need to work on the car. Unless your servicing more than one vehicle, I'd go for the single year version. $6.00 to $30.00 sounds really reasonable.

I don't know what year your looking for, but if it's for an earlier model, the vendor may have just scanned the pages then created the CD. Check the image quality if you can.

Reply to
nirodac