cd-rom

Can anyone send me a copy of the cd-rom repair disc for 1993 ford cars??? Thanks

Reply to
wheel

i have bought a 96 ford cd about 3 ys. ago and have been wanting to get one for a 93 taurus for the past three years.. i dont think they make them...... but if you go to

you can probably buy the shop manual for $65 and the electrical book for about $35 and the wiring diagram for $20 and the emission big book for $300.... i think thats about all for the 93?????

Reply to
jim

Sorry, I only have the one for the 2000 Fords Wish I could help you out IceMan

Reply to
IceMan

'Sorry, 'I only have the one for the 2000 Fords 'Wish I could help you out 'IceMan ' ============================

Hi IceMan:

I have an Explorer 2000, that I have been looking a manual for, I bought a Haynes, but it is not of much help, cannot even help me locate the PCV valve.

Could you kindly share the Cd with me. You can email me at Netman at yahoo dot com.

Thanks, in advance

Matt

Reply to
Admin

Matt, I emailed you but had not had a response. so I tried again lastnight. if your not getting the email let me know and if you still need the disc let me know.

IceMan

(...iceman_n_tx...@...yahoo.com...)

Reply to
IceMan

'Matt, 'I emailed you but had not had a response. so I tried again lastnight. if your 'not getting the email let me know and if you still need the disc let me know. ' 'IceMan ' '(...iceman_n_tx...@...yahoo.com...)

Thanks for the posting. I am sorry I did NOT get your email. I do need the disc. Please email me at : NetmanATyahooDOTcom. Please change the capital letters to appropriate characters before using this email address and add: " Re:" without quotes in the subject line. Sorry for inconvenience, I am just trying to hide from spammers.

Thanks again,

Matt

Reply to
Admin