350Z CD service manual?

Anyone have the 350z Nissian Electronic Service manual CD? Is it worth buying? Copying?

Also looking for a copy of the "Th Run" CD Any ideas where to look?

ISO would be great.

Reply to
Gen Bo

I own a 2003 Touring with Interior wood kit, Borla exhaust, AEM Cold Air induction, 19X8front and 19X10 rear KAOTIK chrome wheels and complete clear bra kit. As I look to replace emblems or make additional modifications the CD Service Manual comes in very handy...I bought both the hard copy ( 4 volumes totaling about 8" thick ) and the CD. Just buy the CD and you can print out the topics as you choose.

I also have the Factory 17" Chromed Wheels and Tires with less than 600 miles on them and I am interested in selling them. If interested e-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com.

Reply to
98vette

Thanks Keith.

Santa is always good to himself. I bought myself a 2003 Performance model for Christmas. Silverstone.

Did you buy the CD's from the Nissian dealer? Cost?

What is a complete clear bra kit? I know what a bra is .......just a clear one? or .....?

Thanks again, Perry

Reply to
Gen Bo

I ordered the manuals and CD from Nissan Literature Division 800.639.8841. The printed manuals were $295.00 and I belive the CD was $200.00-$225.00.

The Clear Bra is a 3M Hi-Tech plastic that is applied by technician and you clean, wax and polish it just like you would you paint. It covers the areas of your car that are most likely to be hit by fkying debris. I had it appled to the front, the headlights, fender well openings, post pillars between the side windows and the windshield, on the top above the windshield, door openings and rear hatch opening...cot $800.00. It can be removed just like you would any emblem. You can go to their website at

(X-Pel) and fine out more and who your local dealer is. If they have a dealer that is part of their factory trained design team he will be your best bet on installations. He will have the equipment to custom pieces for your application if you choose additions to the factory offerings.

Good Luck,

Keith

Reply to
98vette