BBS CH StyleWheels

Hello,

I stumbled upon this post on vwvortex.com. This guy is selling a set of wheels that look really close to BBS CH's.

I see the centercaps on these wheels say Advanti. So I went to Advanti's website...

but could not find the wheel...

I'm not sure if ADR wheels is the same brand...

but I checked their website and didnt find anything.... ADR offersthe M sport and M classic....which are close but no cigar... I'd like to hunt down what wheel this is...

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
JrayK