BBS CH StyleWheels

Hello,
I stumbled upon this post on vwvortex.com. This guy is selling a set of wheels that look really close to BBS CH's.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id 70368
I see the centercaps on these wheels say Advanti. So I went to Advanti's website...
http://www.yhi.com.sg/wheel.asp
but could not find the wheel...
I'm not sure if ADR wheels is the same brand... http://www.adrwheels.com/wheels / but I checked their website and didnt find anything.... ADR offers the M sport and M classic....which are close but no cigar...
I'd like to hunt down what wheel this is...
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/26422/p/621810_6163691236823845296_vl.jpg
Thanks in advance!