Before i post this....

i must ask... is it ok to post an eBay motors auction on here? im selling my 97 camaro and wondered if it be ok to post up the ebay link here...

thanks in advance

Reply to
† dArKeN †

no , I hate to tell you .. I believe you would be reported to abuse , and e-bay for spamming by others in this grp .. and of course posting from a webtv unit would make you even more of a target for net-cops ... not my call , but just a warning ... check for a for-sale grp in your state , some of the e-bay only grps , and autos for-sale grps .. some here may tell you its ok .. then others will turn you in ... take care

Reply to
The ÇLøne

everybody posts them all the time i wouldn't think it'd be bad or nothin

what's the harm ?

Reply to
Larry Durst

a target for net-cops cuz im on a webtv? wtf is that about?

Reply to
† dArKeN †

Reply to
Ida Wanna

"The Dork" shut up. Talk about a total @$$... Some peoples children.

darken, You can post a link to your ebay item. It's not illegal, and it's NOT spam! It's a legitament link Don't worry about it. Feel free to post a link. Everyone does it all the time in the NG's.

Reply to
KNT RDR

From: snipped-for-privacy@home.net (KNT=A0RDR)

ah yes l can see your a fool's fool ! ... childish name calling with " The Dork " then make's a reference that I'am a child =BF ... while using

10 year old lingo

now an authority on group faq's

go read the post you replied to .. ya added something

it's for a commercial purpose i.e. it's considered spam .. and such " adds " have bin reported for being posted in this grp 100's of times ... do little research before ya open yer yap again !

a _legitimate_ link to a commercial site . get with the program eh .. hard for you to follow along ? .. well , try and keep up the best you can --->

link.

there go's that internet master himself yet again with " his permission " .. I know you have a comprehension problem so I'll recant " not my call but just a warning " maybe the second time round it'll sink in =BF

yeah don't ya just frigg'in love it .. nuther pet peave of mine is _fool's_ that speak without a clue of what their talking about ... and yeah that be you ... all mouth no brain ... cya

Reply to
The ÇLøne

ah yes l can see your a fool's fool ! ... childish name calling with " The Dork " then make's a reference that I'am a child ¿ ... while using

10 year old lingo

"ah yes"?? The only "FOOL" here is you! "Childish"?? ... It got your attention (what little you have).

now an authority on group faq's

You can try all you want, but you'll never be "an authority" in here. *LMAO*

go read the post you replied to .. ya added something

Unlike a "child" such as yourself, I do know how to read. Yes, "replying" is adding something. *L*

it's for a commercial purpose i.e. it's considered spam .. and such " adds " have bin reported for being posted in this grp 100's of times ... do little research before ya open yer yap again !

And I suppose a "kid" such as yourself would know Exactly what "spam" is?? Sorry, it's not dinner!

a _legitimate_ link to a commercial site . get with the program eh .. hard for you to follow along ? .. well , try and keep up the best you can --->

"a legitimate link to a commercial site"?? A "commercial" site would be by a corporate company, not an individual! I see someone needs to go back to school and learn the difference between "company" and "individual". *LMAO*

there go's that internet master himself yet again with " his permission " .. I know you have a comprehension problem so I'll recant " not my call but just a warning " maybe the second time round it'll sink in ¿

I see the "childness" attitude in your post. We all see YOU with the "comprehension problem", not us! A "warning"?? *ROFLMAO* Oh please! Don't hurt me. *sigh* Can't you think of something more than a grade school cliche?? NEXT!

yeah don't ya just frigg'in love it .. nuther pet peave of mine is _fool's_ that speak without a clue of what their talking about ... and yeah that be you ... all mouth no brain ... cya

"nuther"?? "peave"?? *LMAO* Looks like you're the only "fool" talking all your immature garbage~ Go hang out in the school yard kiddo. Leave the internet to us mature adults!

Reply to
KNT RDR

well you offered yourself up as a _toy_ to play with so I thought I bat ya around for the hell of it

ain't trying to be , unlike yourself

legal ... was the part ya added .. just like you remove part's in a post to clean up the crap you yourself dumped ... weak !

good one ... son yer the king of flame ... that would be _sarcasm_ think I should'a put around it for you ... you certainly need some guidance

yes does not e-bay charge you for selling a car or anything else for that matter ... it's a corporate entity plain and simple ... an individual pay's for the use of it ... when you look at an e-bay listing you are indeed on a commercial site , when you post an e-bay link you do so for monetary gain .... this all getting to much for you ?

yup yer a frigg'in genius

you and zoe eh

there's no helping you dimwit ... read the original post over .. maybe

20-30 time's then ponder a while .. _ a warning that someone might take the guy's post as spam , and report him for it _ ... and not that I myself would ... you are the biggest fool I have ever came across in here , bar none

yeah as in " nuther frigg'in fool " . and a one letter spelling lame ... and so far this is your best shot ... your ony valid point .. course you just leave out your's .. weak show yet again

nah I wouldn't want to interrupt you

like you I suppose , who can't properly quote , comprehend , and call other's Dork ... yes indeed such knowledge and maturity ... as a toy/troll yer a failure .. thought I'd play you like a fish on'a hook for kick's ... but you don't have any fight in ya worth my time ! ... cya

Reply to
The ÇLøne

like you I suppose , who can't properly quote , comprehend , and call other's Dork ... yes indeed such knowledge and maturity ... as a toy/troll yer a failure .. thought I'd play you like a fish on'a hook for kick's ... but you don't have any fight in ya worth my time ! ... cya

----------------------- I'm the troll?? *L* Just because I don't post twenty thousand times like yourself, doesn't mean "assume" that I'm a troll. *G*

So let's see... Say if I were to sell my own car on my own web site. That wouldn't be a company. It's the same thing "using" Ebay! WE "pay" to "USE" Ebay, to sell (as in everybody... you, me and who ever else wants to sell an item). Not vise-versa. So when you PAY somebody, you're technically not a part of them, (i.e. Ebay), and therefore you're not a business/company! Same thing goes for "using" Auto Trader. Once again, You're PAYING to "use" their services! I suppose you think when you "pay" a lawyer, you must be one too? *L* At least that's how you think! When you pay for a service, it's like paying rent. You don't own the company. It's just like posting a for sale sign on a bullitin board. Now, IF you were a dealership, car lot, whatever you want to call them, THEN that would be considered a business/corporate/company. Now if this doesn't compute in that little brain of yours, you need help! Don't worry about replying. If you do, that only goes to prove my theory that YOU in fact are the Troll.*G* ...And it wouldn't be a first.

END---------- Next thread...

Reply to
KNT RDR

KNT RDR rambled on about something in :

From cox.net's AUP, located at:

Paragraph 14:

  1. Newsgroups Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or FAQs for those newsgroups. Advertisements, solicitations, or other commercial messages should be posted only in those newsgroups whose charters or FAQs explicitly permit them. You are responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it.

Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than eight newsgroups is prohibited. Our news software will automatically cancel any messages posted to nine or more newsgroups.

Binary files may not be posted to newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose. Users posting binary files to groups with policies concerning the permissible daily volume of posted files are required to observe those limitations.

You may not attempt to "flood" or disrupt Usenet newsgroups. Disruption is defined as posting a large number of messages to a newsgroup, which contain no substantive content, to the extent that normal discussion in the group is significantly hindered. Examples of disruptive activities include, but are not limited to, posting multiple messages with no text in the body, or posting many follow-ups to messages with no new text. Messages may not be canceled, except by the author or by official newsgroup moderators performing their duties.

Forging, altering or removing header information is prohibited. This includes attempting to circumvent the approval process for posting to a moderated newsgroup.

Cox reserves the right to discontinue access to any Usenet newsgroup at any time for any reason.

The Usenet news service included with a Service account is provided for interactive use by the subscriber, using a commonly-available NNTP client such as Outlook Express News. Non-interactive clients that download Usenet articles in bulk are prohibited. ===

Hope this ends this silly disagreement.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

That makes two of us! =)

Reply to
KNT RDR

IS THIS A NEWS GROUP OR SOME STUPID FORUM???

Reply to
Steve

Steve rambled on about something in :

Dunno. What's your vote?