Hows this post

None4You

Reply to
None4You

There are test groups for test messages such as these. As for what's wrong, I don't use Outlook Express, so I wouldn't be of any assistance to you. Perhaps others here who use OE might chime in to help. You may also consider asking in microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general.

Reply to
Madesio

Maybe this might help.

I use Forte Agent which works well. I have tried Thunderbird which worked but did not archive, I think. It has been a while.

Jim Behning