Bentley CDs for 1.9 TDI

Hi!
I'm looking for a factory repair manual for my 1998 A4 1.9 TDI. The bentley CD that I've found seems to cover US models, and hence doesn't cover any diesel engines! :(
Where can I find a proper manual for engine code AFN?
Cheers,
James
https://erwin.audi.de/index.jsp or
http://www.haynes.com /

https://erwin.audi.de/index.jsp or
http://www.haynes.com /

Why I never see those cd's posted in binarie groups?
--
niceguy