Audi A4 1.9 TDI 130bhp

I'm looking at getting a Audi A4 1.9 TDI 130 bhp. Any comments on this car would be appreciated. Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Chris, I have had an A4 1.9TDi SE 130bhp Quattro now for just over a year. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with it, performance is adequate (I'm pleased with it, but it depends on what your expectations are) and fuel consumption over 10,000 miles has been just over 44mpg.

Living in Shetland we have no motorways, we just have single track and single carriageway roads and plenty of hills.

What I am saying is I am very pleased with it. My previous car was a BMW

330d SE Touring and I prefer the A4.

Hope this helps

Reply to
John

Thanks for your comments

Reply to
Chris

Chris I have a Audi A4 .9 TDI 130 bhp 6 speed the car is excellent. MPG ...city 48 and motorway up to 64

Reply to
Yoda

In article , Yoda writes

Both my bosses have one and love them, FWIW :)

Reply to
Toby Groves