changing tail lights

Hey there,
Turned on my dipped headlights this afternoon and the Driver's Information System *correctly* informed me that the rear RHS tail light had blown.
Access to the lighting cluster from the boot/trunk looks prohibitive (it was pouring down and didn't look too hard) but surely this is not a big job....is it? Any tips on changing the bulb? 2004 A4 2.5 TDi quattro
Many thanks
-darwin mccullough
Darwin,
Any luck yet? Minutes ago a posted a similar message because I have the same problem.
Did you already figured out the way to do it?
Dirk Velle