door locks

Hey its me, My manual says somthing about "circuit breakers huh?! I hear a humming noise but my locks wont move any suggestions.?

Reply to
auditurbo

You probably have a leak in the bipressure system. With a leak, the pump will keep running, trying in vain to pump up pressure (unlock) / suck vacuum (lock) until it times out (30 seconds on my '87). Likely problem areas are where the air hoses enter the doors. If you open the doors one by one and listen carefully as you activate the locks, you might be able to hear where the leak is.

This is all assuming they still used the bipressure system in '98

Reply to
Randolph