Where are the circuit breakers?

Hi all,

Just wondering where to find the circuit breakers for a 1992 maxima? My sunroof and seats don't work (see my other post) and I found a reference saying to checking the circuit breakers, but don't know where they are! Any help would be appreciated... Thanks

Luis

Reply to
LT

OK. The Power seats appear to be on the CB #1. However, both of the CBs appear to run through the same fuse... so if they are both out it is probably the fuse. But where is it?

Is this a GXE or an SE?

Reply to
JC

Check the two fuses in the fuse/relay box under the hood next to the battery mounted on the inside of the fender. Until I can read a wiring diagram better (or get a better diagram to read) that is the best I can guess.

Whatever you did... don't do that again. ;-)

Reply to
JC