Exploded view required a4 rear caliper

Is there anywhere online i can see an exploded view of a 97 rear a4 brake caliper.

What would you expect to see? It's a very simple design.
Ronald

I thnk he wants to see how the parking brake is implemented in this design...
PeterD wrote:

Oh. In that case, imagine the most moronic design you can come up with. Then imagine it under the back end of your Audi.
IMHO, having worked on these things, *exploded* is the only way I want to see them. The smaller the pieces, the better ... -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)