FA: Diecast Audi LM cars including rare Crocodile R8 and others

Cool 1/18th Audi R8Rs, R8 (including rare crocodile car), diecast Mercedes CLK-GTRs, BMW LMR http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsullimd
auction ends Sunday 2/16. Thanks for looking

Nice looking models, and the scale is just right. Too bad you don't have one for the 1983 - 1993 VW (Rabbit) Cabriolet Convertibles. That would REALLY interest me.
haven't seen *any* of those that I remember -

I was afraid you would say that. Oh, well. ;>)