FS: 2000 Audi A6 2.7t 6 speed

(Apologies for the "ad") I'm selling my car. We had a baby, bought a minivan, and this one has to go. :(
Car information below or at http://chassit.com/audi/ (with pictures!)
2000 Audi A6 2.7t 250 HP 2.7 liter biturbo V6 6 speed manual transmission
Ming Blue Pearl Effect exterior Melange leather interior
Options: Convenience Package      * Auto-Dimming Inside Rearview Mirror * Power Tilt & Slide Glass Sunroof * Driver's Seat & Ext. Mirrors Memory * Auto Dimming Outside Rearview Mirrors * Steering Wheel Audio Controls * Homelink Remote Transmitter Cold Weather Package      * Front & Rear Heated Seats * Expandable Ski Sack Bose Music System      * 200 watts w/subwoofer. 6 Disc CD Changer Sport seats
Summer and Winter wheels and tires. (See pictures) Summer: 235/40YR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Two brand new, two with plenty of tread left. One unmounted suitable as a replacement. http://tinyurl.com/vdx3h BBS VZ 18x8 wheels: http://tinyurl.com/yxnjlw Winter: 215/55HR-16 Dunlop Winter Sport M3 plenty of tread left on Audi 16" "12 spoke" alloy wheels
Full Size spare tire: original Dunlop SP9000 summer tire on an audi "12 spoke" alloy wheel.
Other stuff: - Factory service manual CD - Floor mats (drivers is more worn than the others)
140,000 miles
Asking $12,000
contact: email: snipped-for-privacy@chassit.com in Walpole, MA

The car is still available.

This price is reduced. now, $10,000 or best offer. Specifics (Tires, etc) negotiable.
--
-TREE < snipped-for-privacy@chassit.com>