FS: Rear Sunshade Parts (motor and stage module)

I have some parts left over from my 2002 A6 2.7T with the warm weather package. I had a problem with the rear sunshade. I replaced the parts and I still have the same problem. It turned out that I had to make an
adjustment on a screw, and it fixed the problem. So the old parts still work. I paid about $225 for both parts from Shokan Coachworks Inc. New these parts are over $700.
Here are the parts
sunshade module part#4B0-907 491 sunshade motor part#6061 004 2100
these parts should work on Audi A6 2001-2004
If you are interested, make me an offer.