Defender parts FS.

Hi all, I have recently dismantled my 1990 V8 90 CSW. All mechanical parts have gone, as have the side doors, front seats and dashboard. However, I now have for sale the following items:

-V8 90 chassis, good but could do with rear x-member, £150

-Roll cage, internal/external made by Drew Bowler in 1994 £250

-NAS 90 auto centre console £80

-pr. front wings complete, dented but usable £40

-bonnet £60

-rear station wagon door £40

-windscreen £40

-bulkhead, needs repair £50

-CSW roof, side windows removed, some dents £100

-4 grey modulars 16", need paint £30

Some other parts, contact me if interested. West Midlands area.

Reply to
giles evans