Ipod connections

A few months ago I posted a similar question. I appreciate all the suggestions, but none of them worked out. So here goes again:
I have a 2006 A3 with an Audi-installed Navigation system, which
mandated a CD-changer. Because of those options, I cannot also install the Audi Ipod interface.
What I want to do is plug in my Ipod and control it with the native A3 stereo controls. Are there any new products (Audi or 3rd party) which will allow me to do this? I'd be happy to remove the CD changer if necessary.
Thanks for any new suggestions.
Bill T
Well I have just taken delivery and tested the Griffin iTrip for iPod's and in car entertainment.
In a nut shell it resolves the single aux issue and inability to have both a multi CD changer and iPod port.
FM transmission tuned from the car radio to the iTrip and hey presto you got sounds.
To date I recommend and ebay is your friend if you go down this route.
Has anyone else found any other solutions?
On 12/11/06 07:54, in article 4556d2ac$0$14828$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com, "Bill T"