MP3 player - best model, best supplier, best fitter

I want to have an MP3 player (probably Kenwood) fitted into my Audi, but am unsure as to the best model to have fitted.
Also would like to have new speakers fitted, as the ones in there are
the standard Audi ones.
Anyone ever used a service to fit a player and speakers to their auto? Was the price good (items and fitment)?
Any advice would be helpful.

It's working in my UK spec RS6.

No, it's not well known within Audi UK. I have had a 'phone conversation with someone from Audi UK (I think he described himself as 'After Market Parts manager', or something like that). He said that he was probably the only UK Audi guy who would have a clue what the PhatBox is. I have also shown my PhatBox to my Audi salesman, so at least one person at Ridgeway Audi in Newbury do have some knowledge!

Strange. My initial email enquiry to PhatNoise was forwarded to AoA. They passed on my enquiry to Audi UK and to Clair Parts.

It will only be available through Audi dealers, and probably no earlier than the end of this year.
Clair Audi Parts (http://www.clairparts.com/accessories4.asp?product_id "99&PDID2242) were happy to take my order and ship to the UK (for an additional $110). My contact there is Barry Belt, but I'll refrain from posting his email address on Usenet!
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk

How does the phatbox interface with your dash cd readout? Can you see the song names?
Thanks

No. I don't know of any Audi head unit which has the capability of displaying names. PhatBox works by giving voice prompts, including reading out the album and song names - actually much safer whilst driving because, once you have found the buttons on the HU, you can keep your eyes on the road.
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk