MP3 Recommendation

I have a 2002 S4 and was looking for an MP3 changer for my car. I was wondering if there was anyone here who had experience with changers that work well with the S4 Bose system and could recommend a particular changer.
I'm going for the changer because I don't want to change the stock look of the interior too much. All suggestions are welcome. ;-)
Michael

The PhatBox works well, and is a straight plug-in replacement for the OEM Audi changer. It stores your songs on a slot-in disc cartridge. http://www.phatnoise.com/products/index.php
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk