need help with my V8

I need to change the timing belt, but I don't know all of the arrangement points, and the areas where should I pay special attention. I am open for all hints.
Thanx in advance
KovaloV
Search the V8 newsgroup at www.audifans.com - and get your hands on a Bentley Manual (try www.bimmerparts.com or www.bentleypublishers.com or www.ebay.com) Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - 2 volume Bentley close at hand 1980 Audi 5k - 2 copies of the 1 volume Bentley close at hand, Hanes and Chilton manuals taking up space in shop 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - Factory manuals coming from Germany, Altavista Babelfish link on desktop (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)