need help with my V8

I need to change the timing belt, but I don't know all of the arrangement points, and the areas where should I pay special attention. I am open for all hints. Thanx in advance

KovaloV

Reply to
throwawayyourtelevison

Search the V8 newsgroup at

- and get your hands on a Bentley Manual (try
or
or
Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ - 2 volume Bentley close at hand 1980 Audi 5k - 2 copies of the 1 volume Bentley close at hand, Hanes and Chilton manuals taking up space in shop
Reply to
Steve Sears