Phatnoise Digital Car Audio system

This looks great:
http://www.phatnoise.com/audi/index.htm
Anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks,
Samu

Yes. Fitted one in my RS6 over a year ago. It's great - much better than the six disc changer.

Fitted one to my S4 6 months ago. Good stuff, the only bummer I think is that there's no audio feedback when FF/RW - which my CD changer could do. Oh, and since all playlists/artists/albums are linear lists, it can get a bit ridiculous stepping through to find a specific one sometimes.
andyt

... but you can inout the initial letter of the playlist/artist/album name at which to start stepping through.