Avalon Audio System

Hello,

I want to add a CD player to an Avalon car that only has a radio and cassette installed. Is there any way to this besides replacing the entire audio system with one that has radio, cassette and CD?

Thanks Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

Sure! Go to E-bay and look up item #5770877528

Yes, it's a Shameless Plug! This will mount under the seat and has an FM modulator. You set the modulator for an unused FM frequency in your area, it has a controller that controls the discs and the sound comes through your stock radio.

Of course, you can also buy one new, too.

Reply to
hachiroku

Most Toyota radios have an aux dataport plug on the back to interface with a Toyota accessory CD player

Reply to
Glenn Arsenault

What year is your Avalon? I have a Toyota CD add-on changer that fits older Avalons

Reply to
Leonard