Quattro Expense

Page 7 of 7

either
harder
less.
the
this is all I'm saying some will, not all, but there are very few VW/Audi service centers, but alas peter and his merry men don't see this.

Hmm. Let's see.. (counts on fingers) four franchised Audi centres within 20 minutes' drive, three or four VWs (can't remember - I don't own a VW).
One Toyota dealer (oh, hang on, they're Jaguar now, so that doesn't count). Nissan? Nearest one is a good hour away.
Of course, I don't live in the same place as you do (one reason for avoiding silly sweeping statements)
H1K

VW/Audi
20
count).
avoiding
where here in S-OH there are 2 VW and 2 Audi/Porsche. and 6 Toyota dealerships

And that means exactly what to me?
Parochial attitude you have there.
H1K
wrote in message

just point out the same useless information you gave to me.
CR Krieger writes:

"shift manager", but he did go on to a more successful career. But it appears that Max hasn't been so successful, especially when he is giving Tha the advice we have seen on these pages. Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

married
was a

appears
advice
whose "Max" is your imaginary friend or an ex lover??
Tha writes:

Whose <sic>? Ex lover? Don't you ever have normal heterosexual thoughts, or are you light in the loafers?
I've explained "Max" and my misinterpretation of "Max" was due to the difficulty of reading your poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you wrote like a normal educated (high school would do) person, we could read it. Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

thoughts, or

Random factoid: "ghee" is clarified butter.
Sinister thought: "Last Tango in Paris"

you
it.
Primary school would do.. ;o)
H1K (as if /that's/ a better "name"..!)

Factum Randoid: Tha Ghee is oil made from the corns of holy men...

this isn't funny, watch some comedy central(if you have cable) for some better material.

read
is that all you finished was grade school "H1K" or yoda's balls??

If
Up to now, I would have thought that even a complete idiot would have known that the UK doesn't have "grade schools".
I stand corrected.
Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation does not reach the level required by Key Stage 1 over here (http://tinyurl.com/2mvna for details).
Did you attend your university as a student or (for example) janitor?
H1K

the
known
by
no I went to a University, I was speaking about America, when in Rome...but you wouldn't know anything about that. with a name from the 70s

required
Rome...but
Hmm. Rome - hit the Alps, turn left.
Built before the 0070's let alone the 1970s.
I take it that you've completely given up on even attempting a valid argument, then?
Anyway.
So, you didn't attend as a student, and you weren't a janitor?
Rent boy? (This would seem to be consistent with what you're getting people to do to you on Usenet ;o)
H1K
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPirate (Dave LaCourse) wrote:

You are assuming that what he really meant to write was "mummy's credit card"!

Peter Bell writes:

Yes. I have come to expect and ignore his atrocious spelling, etc. Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html
(Dave LaCourse) wrote:

my spelling is fine, yours isn't ow well maybe one day it will.
(Dave LaCourse) wrote:

'bellfamily')
this was stupid, are you slow or just no funny bone.