Re: Don't believe Corvette owners lies about supposed fuel economy

Don't believe the lies. The Audi R8 TDI has a road bending 738ft/lbs of torque and a 12 cylinder engine and yet gets fuel economy better than the C6 ZO6 on the highway, and far better in the city. It sound
and looks a hell of a lot better than any redneck gm car any day of the week too. This is what a good looking car is supposed to look like not like a Corvette.

http://youtube.com/watch?v
ªylp_9kJyo
http://youtube.com/watch?v
-DTwoh2RQ
Add pictures here
✖
Sal wrote:

Does the R8 TDI not even exist as a production vehicle yet? And when it does go into production, will it not cost at least twice as a much as any Vette? Oh, and finally, is not the R8 TDI a *DIESEL* motor?
I'm not knocking the R8 TDI at all. That is one advanced piece of motoring mayhem that I would just love to have in my driveway, diesel and all.
But to compare a brand new concept using un-related technologies to an existing Vette is not exactly a fair comparison. By far.
You sound like someone who would do anything, even twists facts around, to win an argument.
I suppose you beleive Hillary when she was taking sniper fire in Bosnia, too.
CD
Add pictures here
✖

That TDi V12 smoker has eaten ALL the luggage space!
Time for VW/audi to make a VR/WR diesel?
--
Peter Hill
Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header

exact opposite of an oxymoron.
--
"Before all else, be armed" -- Machiavelli

Add pictures here
✖